Thursday, October 27, 2011

FOR-EV-ER!!!!

Tiffany keeps bugging me and saying that I should update my blog...it hasn't happened in forever though!!! lol So, I guess it's about time right? A lot has happened since last time I wrote on my blog....

            Where to start...haha Life has been Good!! and busy...


                                    
                     I went on a family cruise last Christmas!!!


            Roadtrip!!!! Went to a couple baseball games in Colorado.
                                 I had to see my Braves play!!

                                       
              Hung out with family! (Which you know involves soccer)

                                       
                     Enjoyed the holidays...and had some fun dates!!!!!

         
           Went to the Payson Temple Ground-breaking!!!
            So Excited, I guess I won't be able to use the excuse
            for not being married cuz i'm waiting for a temple here
            for much longer!!! lol

                                                  
                           Another fun Halloween double date!

                 
                         Enjoyed helping out with my two nieces
                         (I thinks thats how you spell it, haha)


Things are going good for me though. I am still at BYU, getting a lot closer to graduating...I have about one year to a year and a half left of school. I am studying Construction Management and I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment